VAENI NAOUSA WINEMAKING COOP. provides guided tours to its visitors, in Greek and English, almost all year round. Recently, it has officially been certified as a visiting winery.
The winery is located on the Veroia - Edessa road, at the foot of Naoussa, about 1 hour from Thessaloniki. It is the largest wine cooperative of Northern Greece, 5 km from the Aristotelous School, 3 km from the Macedonian Tombs of Lefkadia and about 30 km from the archaeological site of Vergina. (click on the blue words to see information about)
- Comfortable parking space for at least 10 coaches
- Up to 70 people at a time
- Different restrooms for men and women
- The tour (without tasting) lasts about 45 minutes. In specific, it includes a guided tour to the vineyard, the winery, the bottling plant and the wine cellar, where videos about the story of the Coop. are also shown.
- Daily: 09.00 to 14.00: upon request
- Afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays: upon request
We have the possibility to host schools that can stay in the courtyard after the end of the educational trip, also you can get all the wines of the range from our shop at the entrance of the company.
In case our guests wish to taste our wines, it can be arranged with a small financial burden to try three wines from our rich range:
- Dogmatikos White (dry wine from red grapes)
- Dogmatikos rosé (semi-dry wine)
- Damascenos red smoked wine (dry aged wine)
The wines are accompanied by crackers and cheese.
There is also the possibility of tasting other wines, upon request.
There is also the possibility of a meal at restaurant nearby, on the main road, where our guests can dine accompanied by our company's wine. Also, the possibility of providing meals in the winery as well as in the courtyard is possible by a partner catering company (cold and hot dishes of your choice). Unfortunately, for the time being, there is no accessibility for our disabled friends.
For more information, please contact us.