Τρίτη 5 Φεβρουαρίου 2019
Open Call for Proposals 01/2019
MULTIL Programme WINE QUALITY (826038)
- Contracting Authority(ies):
Vaeni Naoussa Cooperative Greece
Episkopi Naoussa 59200 Imathia, Greece email: firstname.lastname@example.org, url: http://www.vaeni.gr
Tel/ Fax: +30 2332 044274, Contact person: Ioannis Pliatsikas
Regional Vine and Wine Chamber Bulgaria
50 Kapitan Raicho Str. 3rd fl. office 3, Plovdiv, 4000 Bulgaria, email: email@example.com, url: http://www.rlvktrakia.com, Tel: +359 894 523 492, Contact person: Mark Anthony Chesner
- Scope and type of procedure: Open Call for Proposals for the implementation of the WINE QUALITY (826038) multi programme for the promotion of PDO/PGI wines in China, Brazil and Belarus financed by Reg (EU) 1144/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- Joint procurement: The contract involves joint procurement
- National Law applicable: Joint Ministerial Decision 419/18559/2017 laying down details on the implementation of Reg (EU) 1144/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council and of Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1831 of 7 October 2015 on information provision and promotion measures concerning agricultural products implemented in the internal market and in the third countries
- Type of Contract: Service contract
- Estimated total value: Euro 1.558.572
- Information about Lots: The contract is divided in two Lots and tender should be submitted for all Lots.
- Place of performance: Greece, Bulgaria, Brazil, Belarus and China
- Award criteria: Price is not the only award criterion all and criteria are stated in the procurement documents
- Duration of the Contract: 36 months
- Conditions for participation: Participation is open on equal terms to all legal persons (individuals or legal entities or consortium of entities) of the Member States related to promotion, advertising, marketing and consultancy services and operating legally in EU Member States or within the European Economic Area (EEA) while tender is also covered by the GPA (Government Procurement Agreement). Further details are stated in the procurement documents.
- Time limit for receipt of tenders: Tuesday 26 February 2019. 12:00 Local Time
- Place of submission: Episkopi Naoussa 59200 Imathia, Greece
- Languages in which tenders may be submitted: English
- § Conditions for opening of tenders: Tuesday 26 February 2019 14:00 Local time, Episkopi Naoussa 59200, Imathia, Greece
- Minimum time frame which the tenderer must maintain the tender: sixty (60) days